21. – 23. 6. 2016
You can register via our on-line registration portal at ipc2016.softwareconor.com.
The abstract submission will be open on 2nd January 2016. You can find further details on abstract requirements and deadlines on the conference homepage: www.probiotic-conference.net.
The main topics of IPC2016:
- Prebiotics – How does it work and how to develop a novel prebiotics.
- Human milk oligosaccharides as a prebiotics and immune modulator.
- How to get an approval for probiotics with health claims. Approaches to get approval from EFSA and other countries.
- How to identify functional probiotics. Development of novel screening system and evaluation procedure to identify functional probiotics.
- How probiotics work? Elucidation of underlying mechanism of actions.
- What are the effector molecules mediate health benefits of probiotics. How to identify and how to evaluate the functionality.
- How to characterize probiotic strains. Genetics, functional genomics of probiotic strains.
- How to formulate the probiotics to keep maximum effectiveness.
- Clinical trial of probiotics. What are the current statues of health benefit of probiotics in diverse disorders.
- Future probiotics. Novel function of probiotics.